Tuesday 11 November 2008

Cig-Care-ette

Thinking of new names for my product 

These are some of them
Vaporizer / Atomizer
Vapour Puffs / sticks
E-cig 
E-fag
guilt free
electric fame
Cig-Care-ettes  (jokes)
Ciga-tron
Smokless smokes
Tricerette

After a while of thinking of  fairly awful names
It dawned on me that the cherry on the end of the cigarette
was blue, Why not Blue Cherry 
This might give the impression that it was flavored
So Blue Tips was the next Idea
Still not 100% sure on this but a starting point


Strangely this picture is Blue on my computer as soon as I put it on my blog it
turns red back to its original colour ? (marlboro must have hacked my blog) 
This is just a concept of what the box could look like obviously  I t wouldnt look 
identical to a marlboro brand box

Problem of colours has now been resolved: note save for web illustrations




original packaging photo taken in the photography studio

1 comment:

NATKA said...

So what did you do then? It is blue now.