Thursday 6 November 2008

My Vic Cigarette


My Vic Cigarette and what I 
would change about it



After working out how to assemble the product I then found out
I had to wait 8 hrs for it to charge up.
I would probably change that so it would come already charged 
up waiting 8 hrs to smoke this was like waiting for ever




After opening the plain packaging  and removing the lid I am
met with the product it took me about 5 minutes to work 
how to put a fresh cartridge in the electric cigarette 




The packaging of this product is very plain and clinical
this will be one of the first things I will change.
possibly to something more like a deck of cigarettes 
or maybe something completely different 





An unusual package arrives what could it be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re comment on my blog:
heyy, i wasnt sure how else to reply without you having to refresh my blog haha :3
i've avoided the sequel because i've heard from numerous sources that it is terrible!
x

ps: no problem about the intrusion haha ;)

Anonymous said...

i totally know what you mean haha, i hate hearing myself on recordings!
what kind of course are you doing at university?

im guessing 69 eyes? i'll try have a look for it when i get the chance! im not a fan of metal either..

i see you like kings of leon? they're amazing :)